My GoatDay, In Photos
The story of my day was like so:
1. We head to goat farm to procure two more goats. Two. More. Goats. Please note, however, how the world presents us with Many Goats to Choose From.
2. Lover: no I don’t really want this extra goat even though my face says oh please extra goat
3. BrotherAndrew: this goat is also excellent, did you notice?
4. Thing 1 & thing 2: these goats so great
5. Thing 2: In fact this goat is my spirit animal she has bonded with my soul and so therefore if we leave her you ask me to roam this earth a fraction of a man is that what you really want?*
6. I think there is a goat licking Brother Andrew’s car — oh. I see it started with this side.
7. Four is the same number as two, surely.
8. Lover’s goat and SmileGoat.
9. A portrait of the author posing with the two goats she went to get in the first place.
*Thing 2 has since named his goat Ranger Danger. In case you were wondering.
(larger photos on the Tumblr)